Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pray without ceasing

I heard a cd yesterday about people who volunteer in the church and what was different about them than people who do not. The answer was prayer. These people started off their day with the first priority being prayer. Their prayer was specific and intentional for focus and giving their time to God. These people understand that prayer is not for God, just as tithing is not for God. He does not need our money or our prayers. We need to give both, to grow in grace and be strengthened to become the best instrument we can possibly be to bring Him glory. So now im asking myself am I being one of the people who just show up to church and then go home ? Am I giving my time to God as my first priority of the day ? Just a little thought for today :)

1 comment: